Peerless by Tymphany DFM-2544R00-08 1 Compression DFM Driver 8 Ohm
The Peerless DFM-2544R00-08 1″ exit 8 ohm compression driver features a titanium diaphragm with a unique coating for minimal dome resonance. This driver will deliver natural, accurate high frequency response for wide-range audio performance.
- 1″ throat with 2/3-bolt mount for use with many popular horns
- Damped titanium diaphragm provides smooth and detailed response
- Suitable for use with crossovers as low as 1,500 Hz
- Ideal for use in high output 2-way and 3-way designs
The Peerless DFM-2544R00-08 1″ exit compression driver with 1-3/4″ diaphragm is for use in high fidelity professional sound reinforcement systems. Peerless designed the magnet system for high sensitivity while keeping the weight and cost to a minimum. The 3-slot phasing plug and aluminum voice coil give improved HF response with minimal compression. The titanium diaphragm is coated with a light, thin layer of unique damping material that results in a smoother sound, especially when driven hard. All of the materials resist environmental factor of heat, vibration and aging ensuring many years of stable performance.
Specifications: • Power handling: 60 watts RMS/120 watts program (with recommended 1,500 Hz, 12 dB/octave crossover) • Fs: 784 • VCdia: 1.75″ • Throat diameter: 1″ • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency response: 1,500-20,000 Hz • SPL: 105.34 dB 2.83V/1m • Dimensions: Overall diameter: 4.5″, Depth: 2.375″.
- Mounting Type – 2-Bolt/3-Bolt
- Exit Diameter – 1″
- Diaphragm Material – Titanium
- Impedance – 8 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS) – 60 Watts
- Brand – Peerless by Tymphany
- Model – DFM-2544R00-08
- Part Number – 264-1466
- UPC – 848864045016
- Unit of Measure – EA
- Weight – 4.2 lbs.