Peerless by Tymphany DFM-2535R00-08 1 Compression Horn Driver 24-Bolt 8 Ohm
The Tymphany DFM-2535R00-08 1″ exit compression driver features a titanium diaphragm with a polyimide surround. It delivers smooth, accurate high frequency response with an unusually low Fs for wide-range audio performance.
- Proprietary coating on titanium diaphragm promotes a detailed yet non-fatiguing high frequency response
- 107.8 dB efficiency: high output relative to minimal input power
- Smooth response from an exceptionally low 1,500 Hz all the way to 17,000 Hz
- Polyimide surround provides durability and additional damping for natural sound quality
Peerless’ first compression driver, the DFM-2535R00-08, delivers incredibly smooth response from 1,500 to 17,000 Hz thanks to its unique 1.4″ damped titanium diaphragm with polyimide surround. This driver has a 1″ exit with a standard 2 or 4-bolt mount. All of the materials resist environmental factors of heat, vibration, and aging, which ensures many years of stable performance. The Tymphany DFM-2535R00-08 HF driver is a great choice for use in pro-quality 2-way and 3-way sound reinforcement speaker systems, as well as high efficiency home and automotive audio playback applications.
Specifications: • Power handling: 30 watts RMS/60 watts program (with recommended 1,500 Hz, 12 dB/octave crossover) • Fs: 745 • VCdia: 1.4″ • Throat diameter: 1″ • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency response: 1,500-15,000 Hz • SPL: 107.7 dB 2.83V/1m • Dimensions: Overall diameter: 3.5″, Depth: 2″.
- Mounting Type – 4-Bolt
- Exit Diameter – 1″
- Diaphragm Material – Titanium
- Impedance – 8 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS) – 30 Watts
- Brand – Peerless by Tymphany
- Model – DFM-2535R00-08
- Part Number – 264-1420
- UPC – 848864017143
- Unit of Measure – EA
- Weight – 2.2500 lbs.