This is a 4.4mm pentaconn to 4.4mm pentaconn balanced cable. Which has been in hi demand now that products are starting to ship with 4.4mm inputs and outputs. For example you can connect iFi Zen DAC and iFi Zen Can . Much more convenient than two cumbersome XLR cables if you ask me.
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Shields to Max
The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimized both in capacitance and inductance.
To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
Meticulous attention to style
Both the 4.4mm female jack and 4.4mm male plug are gold plated. The cable is sleeved beautifully for smooth feel that captures the attention of onlookers. It has tough build quality and age resistant.
Length About10 inches
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.